Our payment schedule is: payment received no later than the terms of 14 days after the invoice is sent to you. Any payments received later than that are subject to an interest charge. These late payment fees are applied to your account and invoice automatically. If there are more than 3 late payment fees applied to your account, we’ll ask for payment for any future work in advance.
We don’t offer refunds on payments for our services, but in some cases, we do apply credits to accounts.
Third Party Links and Sources of Information
This website uses standard technology known as “cookies” including session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies temporarily keep your settings. This information is stored until your browser is closed. These cookies remain after the browser is closed and are stored locally on your system. We do not use these cookies to store personal information. You may choose to delete persistent cookies after visiting the website.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web and mobile analytics tracking tool provided by Google, for audience activity, demographics reporting, and remarketing. You can opt-out of Google Analytics by installing a browser plug-in available on Google’s website.
This website collects information about how our website is used. Each time a visitor comes to the website our web server collects the visitor’s domain name,IP addresses, cookie identifiers, website activity, or even name, e-mail address etc.
We cannot determine an individual’s identify from only an IP address.
This website takes part in ad retargeting, which requires our third-party advertisers to place cookies in your browser. When you visit this website, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that We can understand what you’re interested in on this website. Our display advertising partner then allows us to present you with retargeting advertising on other websites you visit, based on your previous interaction with this website. The techniques used do not collect personal information at all, such as your name, email address, or telephone number, unless it is supplied to us voluntarily, like by completing a form. Any information you supply is kept confidential, and it is never sold or transferred to any third-party companies. If you want to opt out of targeted advertising, you can do that here.
Privacy and Confidentiality Policy
We take your privacy really, really seriously and we always take steps to make sure we protect your personal and business information. Any contact information we receive from you is only used for our general business; we absolutely hate spam too, so we will never share, sell, or redistribute your information to anyone. We take great pride in ensuring that any information that we receive from a client as part of a project is kept completely confidential, and we only share information internally with our team as necessary to complete projects. We do not sell or share any of our client or database information with anyone.
Company and Corporate Announcements
- As of April 15th, 2014, we’ve officially changed our operating name from ‘artifakt Communications’ to ‘artifakt Digital Inc’.
- As of September 3rd, 2015, our office has moved. We’re now located on the 3rd floor at 652 Spadina Avenue.
- As of Monday, September 12th, 2016, Goodfellow Creative merged into Artifakt Digital. As part of the merger, our operating name has changed from ‘artifakt Digital Inc’ to ‘Artifakt Digital Partners’.
- As of April 1st, 2017, our Toronto agency office has moved. We’re now located in Liberty Village at 200B, 219 Dufferin St, Toronto, Ontario, M6K 3J1, in the Dufferin Liberty Centre.
- As of February 1st, 2018, we’ve changed our operating name from ‘Artifakt Digital Partners’ to ‘Black29 Group Inc’.
- As of October 15th, 2018, we have changed the operating name of ‘Black29 Group Inc. Agency Division’ to ‘Artifakt Digital Inc’.
- As of July 15th, 2019, our office has moved. We’re now located at 300, 2 Pardee Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, M6K 3H5, in the King West Centre.
- As of October 31, 2019, Artifakt Digital is no longer part of, affiliated with, or owned by Black29 Group Inc.
- As of February 1, 2020, our team is now working remotely and no longer has a dedicated, fixed office location.
– We last updated this page on April 12, 2021.